Life Hacks with Lauri
A community think tank to help get through life’s challenges.
- Do you have a problem that needs a creative solution?
- Do you have trouble managing in your day?
- Are you feeling down or depleted?
- Too stressed to think clearly?
- Are you tired of trying to figure things out by yourself?
If you said YES to any of these questions than this class just might be for you.
Using her background in Mental Health Counseling and her own life experience Lauri offers a dynamic holistic approach to everyday problem solving through group discussion and intentional activities to help you find ease in your daily life.
Bring your questions and your wisdom to share
- Building connections with people
- Finding motivation for personal growth
- Developing Inner Peace
- Increasing Self Confidence
- How to clear negativity in your life
- And much more!
We each have a wealth of knowledge based on our personal experience. Whether you are in a struggle or on the other side and we can all learn from each other.
Join us and explore:
- How to think bigger than the challenges you are facing.
- How to use your experience to help others.
- How to embrace all that you are and bring more of what you want in your life.
Each session will offer tips and strategies on a chosen topic. (see monthly calendar)
We will also have open discussion time to cover what’s on your mind
Each participant will get personalized support on at least one question they bring to the group. Additional questions can be discussed if time allows.
In closing we will plan what to do next – a self care idea to take home
Expert advice on self-care strategies that really work!