ONLINE COMMUNITY LEARNING with ONGOING SUPPORT!
“LIVING IN CHARGE”
This is a unique opportunity to experience the ripple effect of true collaboration.
"Living in Charge" is real life, in real time with all of its ups and downs while we all grow together as a community of empowered and in charge people bringing joy forward through immersive experiences in self awareness, creative expression, and pure fun.
"Living in Charge is a virtual retreat which provides a healthy escape that can transform your everyday life"
We are real, raw, and open so that you can be if you want too. Life is difficult sometimes, we talk about it, and we help you “live in charge” so that you can stay true to yourself and start living with more ease in your life. Experience it all through a dynamic collaboration of community discussion, creative exploration, play and an inner journey to discover your whole self. Learn how to navigate both your feelings and your life experiences while also remembering how to channel that wonder you had as a child.
- LIVE COACHING SESSIONS
- LIVE WORKSHOPS
- GUEST SPEAKERS
- QUESTION & ANSWER SESSIONS
- SNEAK PEEKS AT NEW PROGRAMMING
- TOOLS & TIPS FOR SURVIVING & THRIVING
- COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
- SAFE SPACE TO SHARE & GROW
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
- ART & PLAY
Those seeking to bring and keep joy into their lives through awareness, exploration, self care, and empowerment.
We Provide Support for:
- Newly Adulting
- Midlife non Adulting 😉
- Feeling stuck
- Not being happy
- Dissatisfied with life
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Feeling alone
- Questioning things in your life
- Seeking “more”
- Becoming aware
- Seeing things differently
- Needing community ( hint, we all do)
Two Coaches, two areas of expertise and two uniquely connected programs that helps you recognize opportunities, to make changes, and build the life you want to live, are all in ONE dynamic model.
Lauri teaches how to bring together the mind, body and spirit using the logic of science and the practicals of psychology. This is the foundation needed to bring change faster and more efficiently.
Shannon brings her hands on approach to supporting the process of change through experiences in mindfulness, emotional expression and creative fun. This is the magic of finding peace in the process.
Together they provide you with a guided tour through the ups and downs of building the life you want and bringing joy forward.
- How to create a better life
- What is experiential living
- Who am I
- How to find your people
- I need support
- How to take better care of yourself
- How to give back
- How to center yourself
- How to feel whole
- Personal growth
- How to assess your life
- How to learn from your past
- How to create an action plan
- Get to your goals faster
- How to find peace in the moment
- How to slow down and breathe
- Finding the moment
- How to be creative
- Being yourself in public
- Building your social skills
- Setting intentions
- How to have the life you want
- Letting go of fear
Join us Living in Charge?
Join us at the Academy of Experiential Living!
This early access yearly membership pass includes
- self-paced videos in the class site
- Support & Community
- Live sessions in a closed Facebook group
- Guest Speakers
- Access through March 2020
- 5 months for one $25 self care investment
- Locked in rate of $45 afterwards for 1 year membership to Living in Charge ($95 retail at full launch)
EARLY ACCESS CLOSES ON APRIL 1ST!
REQUEST MEMBERSHIP TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP HERE